Tuesday, February 01, 2005

This Poem

This poem written to you to put a smile on your face
To take your heartache in all the years that it could not erase
And I wish I could cry with you
As I felt the amount of pain that you went through
Life does not pause to our liking
Certain situations are frightening
Still we need to stand against the turbulence of life
Her I am reaching to you
I will be a shelter when it rains
I will try to be a refuge to your pain
And when you need to cry
My shoulder is here to hold you through
So this poem is written to you to let you know I’m here for you
©2005. nasra al adawi

2 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

well that poem I have forgoten it..I even did not remmeber about it and I wonder why I worte it

Sunday, August 21, 2005  
Blogger gulnaz said...

whata lovely poem! what lovely thoughts! beautiful! :) its a big solace to have a shoulder to lean on.

Monday, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home