Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sinking



Your silence has spoken
Many words that you have left unspoken
I never understood the language of silence
Your silence remained so long
Though my heart refused to seek deeper into its meaning
So afraid to face the bitter truth that the portrait of love is a photo fake
Preferred to live many days in pretense
Your silence continued, and my inner pain became unbearable
I kept convincing myself that I’m taking it all wrong
I kept telling myself that you have good explanation
Give time for the river to flow back to its path
I continued to give courage to my heart
Its all sinking now. The truth and pain sinking deeper into my soul
I want to hold my tears
I do not want cry I want to be courageous in this
But the pain is beyond my strength
Know that I’m not crying for you
These tears grieving for being so vulnerable in your hands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home