Monday, February 14, 2005

Fevering

It is without you
I'm fevering into nostalgia
How come I'm enslaved to you?
When did you drizzle the dosage of love into me?
All I know my heart is straying into mystery
There is no where else but you were I can find a safety shore
How did you slave my heart into your compassion?
Melting away all its senses
And in the name of love even honor was discarded out of me
Accepting to live in this fantasy
It scares me that my heart had glided into you
I wonder - when will it come out of this dream?
When it will grasp into the message of reality
Its seems my heart is forever gliding into the crescent of love
Should it fall -Would your love still be its home
It had trusted your love so much
Surrendering even its soul in a blind faith without a second thought
I pray that your love is not merely a sandcastle
I made it by my own hands but soon or later it will eventually fall

copyright 2005 nasra al adawi

1 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

I felt this poem as well. wonderfully written mashalllah... i loved the word Sandcastle!

Sunday, March 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home