Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reinvented Tunes



The Music
Runs again in my heart
Like never been heard before
Hearing it for the first time
I know that this music is beyond musical notes and tunes
Seeing the joy that it brings from your eyes
Music that runs in the cord of our existence
Life, wraps of magical melodies
Up to us to reinvent the tunes

© Nasra Al Adawi, 2006
This Morning it had started with me getting a poem from Lorena. She opened my monring window to find music in the corner of my soul. Thank you for such gift of inspiration Lorena.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sphinx said...

I really like your writings. :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nasra...lovely!

Saturday, July 29, 2006  
Blogger aa said...

Lovely song. :)

Saturday, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home