Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Living through You

copyright of webshot
Living through You

I’m not sure where you go
Just let me go with you
I know you destination is uncertain
Your journeys have no beginning point
Nor does it have a spot to end
Carry me in your airy flow
I will stand through if your tide is strong
The turmoil of hot and cold
I want to linger into your journeys
Joining you in your boundless crossings
To witness all your heights
Maybe your were a whirlwind in yesterday’s phase
A weary wind today
Tomorrow a tickling breeze
I want to live through you all

Copyright 2005 nasra al adawi

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorena said...

this is so beautiful. very passionate.
sweet :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Thank u Lorena for your kind words

Thursday, January 05, 2006  
Blogger . said...

Nice picture and poem, i published ur blog in one of my posts, in InfoBlog:. I usually publish links of blogs randomly.

Salam--[x]

Thursday, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home