Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Testimony across the Moon




I remain right over here

Staring across the night
Staring at your eyes
I’m unaware when your eyes faded from my scene
Your image remains, merging with glow of the moon
I’m must been taken with light feather dream
My soul took a sudden flight towards the moon
With bold fonts, I scribbled on its walls
“I’m the soul loving you forever”
With red ink of my heart I wrote these words
As every time the moon glows
You will find my testimony of love across its walls

Copyright 2005 nasra al adawi

4 Comments:

Blogger meetu said...

hey this has a tinge of nostalgia that draws its beauty from the deep cores of heart

Monday, June 06, 2005  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Meetu
Im glad you liked it..I got inspired by Nizar Qabani ..a legend in Arab Poetry

Wednesday, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Hey Nasra,

Thanks for commenting on my poem. I like this interplay of words and images. Beautiful heartfelt poetry. :-)

Wednesday, June 22, 2005  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Silvermoon

Its very hard to say what I feel at the moment.. but Im glad to see your words
true red ink represent blood too
You so good at looking the poetry in its bear image...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home