Friday, March 18, 2005

Accepting


Accepting

No, it’s not a trespass
Just lovingly to reach your soul
Dispose your inner wall
Just lovingly, let me get through you
Allow this heart of mine to pass
Maybe in matters of love, I have no clue
I just trust my instincts to reach your path
Just lovingly allow me to be with you
Your eyes reveal that you love me too
I feel, you are entrapped and afraid
Love is not a man made
Just accept it lovingly
A heavenly gift of God
True, once it falls on a human palm
There many wrong doers in the name of love
Love at times becomes a deception game
Those are abiding with the integrity of love- still are not few
Let you inner soul to talk to you
You will surely find your way
Just lovingly, accept a heavenly gift of God

2005, nasra al adawi

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Nicely written poem about the gift of love :)
But I don't think love should be accepted unconditionaly. Of course I am talking about the man to woman love or the opposite. Sometimes you will need to resist it specially if it was so wrong!

By the way, why do you have 2 blogs? It is so confusing for me!

Monday, March 21, 2005  
Blogger Najah said...

i didnt get what you meant Poet? can you rephrase....

Nas this line was just soo:

Allow this heart of mine to pass

i love this blog...

Monday, March 21, 2005  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I meant that sometimes you love someone and that someone is the wrong one for you for different reasons.. that time you will have to resist this love because eventually it will bring sadness in your life

Sunday, March 27, 2005  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Hopless Poet

I had this blog just to post love poems...

I do not know why did I do that but I did

Im sorry to confuse you...


Naj
Thank you so much for reading my poems..

I tend to forget about this blog to tell you the truth...

Monday, May 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home