Friday, March 30, 2007

Im Your Diary


Moleskine
Originally uploaded by Comma H.


I never thought that you kept a diary And on each page,

I was the character of your life story

The only one, yet the ink that had scripted me

It went beyond the surface of the laid pages

The engraving of your love I found it deep within your heart

I was the only one in your secret book

In every day this book its becoming thicker

In every page you made a new oath to love me forever

Could I be blessed with such love

Every day, I seem to fade away

Wondering if I’m worthy of such love

I question my soul, whether my heart have given enough

Or have it failed in giving the justice of devotion

I continue praying that the capacity of being human

Doesn’t fail me to love you eternally

©Nasra Al Adawi, 2004
Writen for the English Sabla

The photo by Comma H, many thank for your photo

6 Comments:

Blogger rauf said...

Love in unconditional Nasra, no promises

Saturday, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Mystic Rose said...

love...to love like that or be loved that way! how awesome!!
beautiful lines..

and i like your blog title...
decaying into love, kind of like ripening into love and then dissolving into it..:)

Saturday, April 07, 2007  
Blogger trinitystar said...

you have a treasure of love ... keep it safe Nasra
Know that each and everyone of us are worthy of love. :o)

Saturday, April 14, 2007  
Blogger david santos said...

Very nice. Thank you

Friday, April 20, 2007  
Blogger floots said...

beautifully done
hold it tightly
thank you

Saturday, April 28, 2007  
Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Iamnasra!
Wow... so beautiful, and your art always amazes me.
Thank you so much!
Peace and love to you!

Friday, May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home