Sunday, July 15, 2007

~Stabbing Rose~


Rose_Thorns_6012
Originally uploaded by mike_feldman.


It was from a fragrance
Allured to unknown aroma
I knew it was my destiny to reach it
Crossed the distance
Walking so blindly
The scent paved a way for me
I took a first glance
I knew my search has come to an end
Glossy petals
In color of the fire
The closer I get
Its scent becomes stronger
My heart can not resist any longer
Daring myself in taking the first touch
It swayed so lazily
Like it could hear the rhythm of the wind
I’m sipping the passion through all my senses
In its silence, I receive its invitation
To explore and unleash the mystery
As I put my hand over its body
Like needle piercing through my flesh
I never noticed the thorns
Acute stab to my heart
Hidden intentions speaks silent language

© 2005, Nasra Al Adawi

The photo from Flickr.com by Mike Feldman..Pls click the photo to get get inspired by other photos

6 Comments:

Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Gosh Nasra this is so beautiful with an excellent ending. You put us there in the moment.

Monday, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Margie said...

Hi Nasra
I agree with Janice....a very beautiful piece!

Thanks for your visits....they are so appreciated.
Sorry I have not been around to visit you lately.
Life is sooooo busy for me!
Hope you are doing well.
You found the picture of me and my daughter....thanks for your nice words about it!

Take care and much joy to you.....always!

Margie

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger -_- said...

hey

you are one of two bloggers chosen by sharm to represent your country in the first international blog
WUB (World United Bloggers)
the aim of this blog is to prove to the world that the difference in our languages and religions and colors doesn't make us hate each other and we can make this world better if we say our opinion with a respect to the opinion of the others
if you are agree to join us please send e-mail with your nick name , age , country and your blog address to send you activation mail which makes you read every thing about the WUB (World United Bloggers) and it's aims
thanks

Sharm

Tuesday, July 17, 2007  
Blogger Neer said...

nasra! "hidden intentions speak language of the heart..." its jus so insightful! :)

Friday, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Borut said...

Concentrated - I hear that in Arabic 'rose' has the same root as 'mind concentration' (Wird/ward)!?:) Thanks for stopping by!:)

Friday, July 20, 2007  
Blogger faye said...

your last two lines are so full of emotion! wow! my heart aches!

Sunday, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home