Friday, July 20, 2007

~ Your Loving Soul~


Web and rain drops
Originally uploaded by catmadogma.



The taste of love, Keeps me sore

And I can't live without you

Rain falls in tears

In every aches that lingers

Love aches at its first touch


Happiness, its not what it is all about

And you are the dream that Im dreaming

For my heart had poured in loving you

If you know loving you keep me breathing

Without the beats of my heart

Once every heartbeat of mine had died

I continue being your loving soul

Copyright 2007 Nasra Al Adawi

The photo is by catmadogma posted in flickr.com ..please click to enjoy other photo creativity

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Wow Nasra...the photos are amazing. Your words are poignant as well as inspiring.
Love the imagery of the first two lines:'The taste of love,
Keeps me sore'

Saturday, July 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home