Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~You Are Inspiring~


Red Rain
Originally uploaded by CATeyes.


Even my sky craves for you
To take a gentle glance
So my eyes fulfils its craving
At nothing else but you my darling
To watch you from above
From cluster of clouds
It lets joy to be aroused
In a luminous rain
These clouds were nearly dying
Evaporating in hands of wind
Your existence:
Oh, how it allowed me
To feel again
To pour what was forgotten
Tears of rain
My destiny in your hands
Mine is been enlightened
Through one glance at you
You are so inspiring
Even without you knowing

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi


This poem was inspired after reading and hearing the voice of Maithri Goonetilleke in his blog http://dontdiewithyourmusicinyou.blogspot.com/ and I was speechless in hearing Even The Sky Is Crying ...

Photo of Red Rain is by Sarah in flickr.com

8 Comments:

Blogger meetu said...

beautiful inspiration ... nasra

Monday, June 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mix of sensuality with devotion. Very nicely done. :)

Friday, June 20, 2008  
Blogger How do we know said...

I also loved the opening line, and the way you have developed the thought.

Thursday, September 11, 2008  
Blogger Neer said...

Nasra, this is truly awesome!

Friday, September 19, 2008  
Blogger eric1313 said...

I get my greatest inspirations from the people around me as well.

Thank you for your words and your visits, Nasra.

Saturday, November 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a look can really help us love the one who's looking at us


my love for poetry and beauty coming real here with you

s

Thursday, December 25, 2008  
Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Great stuff my friend...

Sunday, June 28, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nasra how do I contact you via email?

Tuesday, May 31, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home