Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Charmer


Tangled Christmas lights*
Originally uploaded by Lee Ann L..


So everybody got excited about a proposal, and I was thinking how long should this one last. I thought I should at least give it a shot anyway for the sake of my poor mother who I was driving crazy..I actually enjoyed being the run way fiancée, it was the pursuit for perfection. Looking for faults and what drives me away from marriage prospects.


Once again there he was glowing in his dishdasha, back then I never new how lucky I was to see him in dishdasha (why read at end)*. The visit was in my home, he came with a family member and of course I was at home with my family members. My sisters thought, the poor guy what is he geting himself into and this will last give and take a month maybe. Clearly they told me that why a bother to agree meeting marriage suitors anyways. I thought Im all prepared for this meeting and a little I knew that the joke actually will be on me. The man just has this sweet talk and especially to stir mothers heart. Mr. Charming did his homework well. I was all prepared with a list to ask many questions in order to find out if we are compatible and I was ready to attack as soon as I get the opportunity to talk just two of us (okay so did not show around that Im have a question list). So as my mother and other family wanted to give us a chance for privacy talk Mr. Charming declared smoothly that he has nothing to say except in front of my mother and he added smoothly that he regarded my family as parents to him too. That for sure targeted and had won over my mother.

So with that I stuttered with my question and forgotten the other half the list was not in hand. Anyways the good news my mother suggested at end if there is any lingering questions we can always use the telecommunication technology and fire our question by phone. So he stirred again my mum by taking permission to have my number, okay it did impress me a bit. This was impressive being at 30 here I am, my phone number is requested by permission through my mother I thought that was affable in away, however do know what he thought when I gave him my Business card with my contact number.

*After marriage I found out that he loves being in jeans so much that he went in jeans to Ministry to all the places to go in jeans. Its just you don’t go in jeans in government offices where everyone, I mean men dress up officially the least they can wear is dishdasha if you don’t want to wear the full attire. I wonder if that is being rebellion or is it Burundi thing..

As I end here, I repeat who would have thought marriage would have such hilarious side. Its great to laugh at it and keep on living...

(Who knows there is more than this to come, till next time stay smiling)

Labels: , ,

41 Comments:

Blogger mystic rose said...

I loved reading this. Very sweet.

you should write a book about this actually. :)

Friday, September 04, 2009  
Blogger goatman said...

I like the fellow already. Being in jeans when it not the normal shows to me his ability to think for himself.
Any your business card to him was icing on the cake of "neat".

So when is the little one due, if I may ask?? I am giddy with anticipation, as I am sure you two are also.

Friday, September 04, 2009  
Blogger iamnasra said...

First week of October...But if feels any day now

Friday, September 04, 2009  
Blogger Enigma said...

So can we say congratulations or is it still early? 0.o lol

Oh and stop criticizing the dude already lol. Focus on the good sides instead ^^

Sunday, October 11, 2009  
Blogger 幸運之神 said...

人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生..................................................

Saturday, February 27, 2010  
Blogger ya said...

上來逛逛,既來之,打聲招呼,留言支持一下囉!祝你一切平安!........................................

Wednesday, March 17, 2010  
Blogger 宥軒 said...

台灣夫妻自拍做愛自拍照片打炮自拍貼圖夫妻自拍片免費a動畫交友內容同志聊天室ut同志線上看吊帶襪美女圖后工后宮無碼圭賢七年間的愛歌詞圭賢圖片好色貼片區如何延遲射精如何做愛持久如何做愛最爽如何讓女生舒服宅女的幸福生活同志性愛片同志色網站同志色文學交援妹伊莉討論區小說伊莉貼圖區伊莉影片網伊莉論台伊葉情貼片區伊葉情貼圖視訊聊天室 免費視訊 pc交友4u成人

Monday, March 29, 2010  
Blogger 明宏明宏 said...

how do u do?................................................................

Wednesday, April 07, 2010  
Blogger 陳欣幸 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry.......................................................

Saturday, April 17, 2010  
Blogger AronSpriggs0223 said...

Nice blog85cc,咆哮小老鼠,85街,免費影片,情趣爽翻天,愛戀情人用品,交友找啦咧,線上a片,女同志聊天室,sexy,色情網站,網愛聊天室,情色性愛貼圖,小穴,性愛姿勢,陰脣室,成人圖貼,性愛技巧,a片論壇,色情,85c,sexy網,人妻,脫衣,6k,18禁,手淫,性幻想,77p2p,情色,1007,85c,0401,後宮,色情,淫蕩,正妹,77p2p,ut室

Saturday, April 24, 2010  
Blogger BurtonClary031 said...

may the blessing be always with you!! ........................................

Friday, April 30, 2010  
Blogger RooseveltHouchi嬌琪 said...

文章是唯一不死的東西,時間飛逝,文字記述的心情就是一種傳承! ....................................................

Wednesday, May 05, 2010  
Blogger OliveWol8888 said...

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. ....................................................

Monday, May 10, 2010  
Blogger 韋于倫成 said...

值得一看再看的格子,請加油 ........................................

Friday, May 21, 2010  
Blogger 偉誠 said...

45avdvd 本土av自拍天堂 免費a長片 性感照片xxx383 av1688情人天使娛樂網,sex 台中援交34c甜心寶貝直播貼片 hhh重鹹系列免費 寶貝視訊台中援交友留言 桃園視訊聊天室 小魔女a自拍 上班族視訊 高雄援留言視訊交友 彩虹性愛巴士 夢中情人情趣用品 mmshow tw網愛 苗栗人聊天室 寶貝視訊ok論壇 0941電愛專線 520sex-情色視訊 免費影片無碼卡通 85cc情色視訊交友 免費視訊美女影音觀賞 色瞇瞇影片網 jp成人 免費a影片線上直播 h 視訊自拍美女聊天室 性感沙灘3,性感照片 視訊交友90739,限制級,777美女dvd 洪爺sex免費看a片論壇 微風成人區情色文學 微風論壇短片區 免費成人動畫 玩美辣妹有約 1111av女優天堂 嘟嘟成人網 視訊聊天1799 成人圖片區 台灣kiss,微風成人 show live 視訊聊天 g8成人下載 yam視訊交友 a 免費影片線上直播 情色視訊交友辣妹no3 日本a片援交妹 拓網天空交友高雄視訊 6k情人網辣妹視訊 正妹視訊elove交友 免費視訊formosa car 視訊聊天qk176 成人文學

Saturday, May 29, 2010  
Blogger 桂竹桂竹 said...

生命的意義,是在於活的充實;而不是在於活得長久。 ..................................................

Friday, June 04, 2010  
Blogger 紫倫妍勳 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。..................................................

Monday, June 07, 2010  
Blogger 俊翔劉 said...

恨一個人,比原諒一個人,更傷力氣。............................................................

Friday, June 11, 2010  
Blogger hernande said...

青春一逝不復返,事業一失難有成。........................................

Monday, June 14, 2010  
Blogger 曉薇 said...

Where did you purchase this product?..................................................

Wednesday, June 23, 2010  
Blogger 陳芳 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。......................................................................

Sunday, June 27, 2010  
Blogger 玫友 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

Wednesday, June 30, 2010  
Blogger 家谷家谷 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

Saturday, July 03, 2010  
Blogger 吳婷婷 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

Wednesday, July 07, 2010  
Blogger 張怡 said...

嗨!很喜歡來這欣賞你的作品,幫你推推推當上人氣王唷..................................................................

Saturday, July 10, 2010  
Blogger 陳美苓 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!!............................................................

Wednesday, July 14, 2010  
Blogger 隆軒隆hcox軒泉軒泉 said...

逛街不如逛部落格,省錢又開心啊............................................................

Friday, July 16, 2010  
Blogger 吳婷婷 said...

要友誼長存,我們必須原諒彼此的小缺點。......................................................

Monday, July 19, 2010  
Blogger 楊儀卉 said...

缺少智慧,就是缺少一切.......................................................

Wednesday, July 21, 2010  
Blogger WillianT_Smotherman0恆迪 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的............................................................

Tuesday, July 27, 2010  
Blogger ToryO_Vis建銘 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

Friday, July 30, 2010  
Blogger 文旺江汝 said...

Quality is better than quantity...................................................................

Monday, August 02, 2010  
Blogger 建邱勳 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

Thursday, August 05, 2010  
Blogger 承王蓁 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, August 08, 2010  
Blogger 蕙陳春宗陳穎 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。............................................................

Tuesday, August 10, 2010  
Blogger 雯陳俊 said...

我是天山,等待一輪明月。......................................................................

Friday, August 13, 2010  
Blogger 阿袁袁袁袁華 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

Sunday, August 15, 2010  
Blogger 316 said...

你好勁呀! 感謝!!!............................................................

Tuesday, August 17, 2010  
Blogger 楊郁順 said...

人生匆匆-把握當下,支持鼓勵~事事如意~..................................................

Thursday, August 19, 2010  
Blogger 彬彬哲宇 said...

第一次睇你blog,鐘意!............................................................

Thursday, August 19, 2010  
Blogger 王雅俊 said...

you got it!i like it!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home